What are the best ways to lose Weight?
We always wanted to look good and feel good. When we go up and become an adult, we get more conscious of how we look. We try different types of dieting methods. Being overweight or obese can lead to a range of health problems. Although many different “FAD Diets” are available, a balanced lifestyle and nutritious diet is the key to healthful living and better weight control.
Whenever you plan to cut calorie count, do have an adequate protein intake, otherwise, you will lose muscles and end up with loose skin.
Diet holds 70% of your target dependence. Rest 30% is your workout. A simple way to create a meal plan is to make sure that each meal consists of 50% fruits and vegetables, 25% whole grains, 25% protein intake. Total fiber intake to be 25-30gm daily.
Eliminate the trans-fat (fast foods, fried foods, vegetable shortening, etc.) from your diet and minimize the intake of saturated fats (fatty beef, lamb, pork, butter, cheese, etc.) which has a strong link with the incidence of coronary heart disease.
Points to remember:
1) Crash dieting is the worst thing. These are the side effects of a crash diet.
.Weakened immune system
. Hair thinning
2) Complex carbs (Slow digesting and slow release of energy) must be loaded in the morning; Simple Carbs (fast-digesting and instant energy) in the afternoon and evening.
3) Vitamins are very essential. (Sources: Multivitamin tablets, fruits, and vegetables)
4) Don’t eat after 8 PM or after sunset biologically our body’s digestion steeps down therefore Carbs get converted into Fats and it will store.
5) Drink 3 to 4 liters of water per day.
6) Eat varied colorful, nutritionally dense foods.
7) Eliminate liquid calories.
Foods to Include for Weight Loss
.Green leafy vegetables
. Salmon, Tuna
. Cruciferous vegetables
. Lean Beef, Chicken breast
. Beans and legumes
. Chia seeds
Foods to avoid
. French fries and Potato chips
. Sugary drinks
. White bread
. Cookies and cakes
. Fruit juices
. High-calorie coffee drinks
By getting proper nutrition and understanding how the body works, we get the optimum level of health and it gives you the glow you deserve. Sometimes we just overlooked the secrets of getting the best of us. Being healthy gives you overall functionality.
Dt.Asha Sreejith Dietitian and Nutritionist Ashwvedas Nutri Health For diet consultation contact- 8585840204 https://www.facebook.com/ashwveda/